Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the orders guys! You can order online through the night, the phones will be back open at 8am tomorrow pacific time.

·
Registered
680 Posts
For??

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THE NEW RACE TO RUGGED IS HERE!! CRAZY LIMITED TIME SALE!! ONLY 4 HOURS, CALL OR CLICK NOW!!
TODAYS RACE TO RUGGED IS FOR A KILLER MOTORCYCLE KIT THAT INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO OUTFIT YOUR HELMET AND MOTO FOR RELIABLE COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR RIDING BUDDIES. CALL OR CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW NOW AS THIS OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 4 HOURS!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can you guys email me a price for a 2 person kit for the maverick. I want the ear bud covers, the offroad jacks that i can mount so i dont have cords in front me everwhere. bracket the hole deal! hook me up email me at [email protected] Thanks!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GOOD FRIDAY RACE-TO-RUGGED!!!
We're kicking off Easter weekend with a huge deal on either a Helmet Kit or an H42 Black Headset. We're only selling 20 of each item so don't wait to call or click!!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
great deals. I love my RR set up. 357 with intercom changes the whole riding experience

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Back to back Race to Ruggeds?? YOU BET!
We want to show our appreciation to all our forum followers by offering 10% OFF STORE-WIDE!!
Coupon code will be added to the image below tomorrow at 8 AM (PST)

THAT'S NOT ALL!

BONUS for all the psychics out there, post here what you guess our Coupon Code will be and get a special bonus added to your order!!
Winners will be contacted tomorrow morning right after the code is posted

1 - 20 of 271 Posts