·
Premium Member
10,075 Posts
LMFAO!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny thing when I was younger like theses folks age we only worried about instamatic or Polaroid and somebody developing them saving them for posterity

Now your a star in minuets 😑

·
Premium Member
10,075 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
We had a Superior Court Judge in my group. Someone would be standing at Dumonts North Pole chatting with friends with a beer in their hand and feel something wet running down their leg and he'll be standing there peeing on them.
He'll drop his pants and lay down a stinky pile of his mud in front of everyone too.
It's why a group that was once over 60 families is now down to about 8,, and dropping.

·
Premium Member
10,075 Posts
We have a Superior Court Judge in my group. Someone would be standing at Dumonts North Pole chatting with friends with a beer in their hand and feel something wet running down their leg and he'll be standing there peeing on them.
He'll drop his pants and lay down a stinky pile of his mud in front of everyone too.
It's why a group that was once over 60 families is now down to about 8,, and dropping.
Sounds like your judge friend has some issues. Also sounds like he's the one that needs to leave your group, not the other folks.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Man that’s just weird . If you pee or crap on me I guarantee we will be fighting. Wtf. Someone should have kicked his ass a long time ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's now a City Councilman, going to run for County Supervisor.

·
Premium Member
2,141 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts
He can very easily get his ass whipped for peeing on someone. That is so jacked up. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 maverick trail 1000. 5-2 offset wheels. 27 inch tires. Roof. Mirrors. Full windshield.
175 Posts
Dude. I don't care if your name is Donald Trump. You piss or shit anywhere near me, it's on. There is Joking around between friends, and then there is ignorant assholes like that. Hell, I think I would have to jack the jaw of anyone who found that kinda shit humorous.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts