Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a roof like pictured below unless the price is ridiculous. Can I get some quotes from some dealers shipped to 37620? I think white would be great, but I'm open to black if that's all that you can get it in. It's for a 2014 model 2 seater. Hook a brother up, fellas!

Thanks in advance!

Josh

image.jpg

·
Registered
727 Posts
Canam wants on the high side of $500. Some where around 570. I have a plastic type roof and if you put a little sun on it it gets very soft. The one in the picture is my favorite looking top.

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
I got the UTV inc. It looks good and fits well. If you go the UTV inc to Turnkey I would suggest checking with Devious Power Sports they have great pricing and so far everything I have bought thru them got it to the door cheaper than any one else. UTV inc is high on shipping it cost $100 to ship my roof.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I got the UTV inc. It looks good and fits well. If you go the UTV inc to Turnkey I would suggest checking with Devious Power Sports they have great pricing and so far everything I have bought thru them got it to the door cheaper than any one else. UTV inc is high on shipping it cost $100 to ship my roof.
I love both roofs.....but what sold me on the turnkey was that there are NO exposed clamps like the UTVinc.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I love both roofs.....but what sold me on the turnkey was that there are NO exposed clamps like the UTVinc.

I have a Turnkey roof also and the clamping system is defintly the ticket. If going with a turnkey, I'd order through a vendor other than turnkey themselves.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
But with the turnkey and utv inc roof don't you still
Get wet when it rains ? It looks like water would run down your back ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
We have both the turnkey and the factory Can-Am Aluminum sport roofs. I like the style and look of the Can-Am better, wife likes the Turnkey cause it is a couple of inches lower in the front and helps block the sun, to low for me due to my height.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts