Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you crusty old bastard, or anyone who knows, will nerf bars for the commander fit the maverick?
PS Mega, I did not use the search function of the forum.

·
Registered
529 Posts
ROFL, why use the search when a new thead will do :)

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
mega is loading his trailer getting ready to head to dunes , ! mega if I can make the trip ill be there Friday afternoon ! just got done finishing a 2 day project that took 2 weeks

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
they use the same mounting points so I would say yes....

·
Registered
529 Posts
you guys have fun in the dunes.
wish I was going - hopefully try to get out there next month before it get tooooo hot

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
you guys have fun in the dunes.
wish I was going - hopefully try to get out there next month before it get tooooo hot
ya were hoping for one more to

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Hey you crusty old bastard, or anyone who knows, will nerf bars for the commander fit the maverick?
PS Mega, I did not use the search function of the forum.
Now i think its nice that you would ask me, i dont know for sure. I would guess yes because most of the frames are the same.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Wtf? We need a shit talker to keep the rhino girls in their place.
those rhino fookers are toof ! ima try just got mav back from dealer they put all new rear (20) a arm bushings and 4/ shock bushings in the rear along with 8 of those $8 o-ring's in the shocks lol, warranty took care of it all , and got all my fluids changed for my 2nd service , now just got done wrapping header and putting all the plastic on/ heat shielded the cup holder to, so I can use it again , lol -

·
Registered
2,964 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Yeah, with his 4 wherl paddled rhino. He has more stories than à library. Lol

Reactions: Benzo
1 - 14 of 14 Posts