Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my QSC primary and STM secondary gen 2 for sale. The QSC has about 1000 miles on it. About 200 miles ago I sent it back to QSC so Adam could re tune for the stm and he checked everything to make sure it was good working order. The STM has about 200 miles on it. I have a 45 helix extra and a gold spring to go with it. Asking $1050 them. 20140306_093724_6.jpg

·
Registered
806 Posts
How much for the sec. only?

·
Registered
175 Posts
How much for primary only

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Age old question why are u selling?
I planning on going full stm just to see if its any quicker. All my buddy's I ride with have rzr's and for the most part I handle them pretty good but now their getting stage 2 alba kits so now its time for me to make a change.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much for primary only
$575. thats probably as low as will go on it. I will throw in a clutch puller which you would have to buy anyway.There about $35-$40.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
$1050 is a pretty good price for that used setup. It will cost you $1500+ to get that new.

·
Registered
363 Posts
This be plug & play for a '14 Max??

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok guys the site is finally back up and I have alot of messages. I messaged everyone back so the first one who messages me back that wants them will get them. Thanks

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As of right now they are still for sale.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I cant believe this clutch set hasn't sold yet. That is a great deal. I would be all over this if I didn't already have it.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
It would be sold i just dont have the dough right now. Dangit

1 - 20 of 32 Posts