1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
why are you selling them?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Why doesn't your brother buy them? Your only $150 less than new and that comes with a warranty.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
you may have better luck if you give more details such as what springs are in them, how many miles are on them, do you include the assortment of weights that came with them etc….and most importantly, pictures. I doubt anyone will pay $1300 sight unseen for some used clutches.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just dug out the invoice I paid $1520 gen2 ebs helix comes with adjustable weight kit and all instructions set up for stock 1000 they are still on the Maverick I can get pictures tomorrow to email if someone wants then I will pull them off right away and get them out that day

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Do you mind me asking why you are selling your Maverick?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
So it sounds like your we're a bit more than mine from CBP. I paid $1450.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
So it sounds like your we're a bit more than mine from CBP. I paid $1450.
The prices went up because apparently they are making the QSC inner primary sheave out of billet aluminum now to handle the added power. Price went from $825 to $875…..so it sounds like he has the billet inner sheave primary.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The prices went up because apparently they are making the QSC inner primary sheave out of billet aluminum now to handle the added power. Price went from $825 to $875…..so it sounds like he has the billet inner sheave primary.
yes it does have the billet inner sheave

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I believe I have the billet inner sheave as well.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
When did you get yours? I got the impression this change just started taking place about 1 1/2 to 2 months ago.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
When did you get yours? I got the impression this change just started taking place about 1 1/2 to 2 months ago.
maybe a month ago or possibly 5 weeks. The only part that is cast alum was the outer half but it has a billet cap.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
That's cool. I guess that's what I get for waiting. How long before you got it did you order it?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts