Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

We now have all tuning and packages for the X3 120HP models discounted until the end of this month. Check it out here:

pwrTune ECU Reflash CanAm 2018 X3 Turbo 120HP

There are three upgrade levels:

NIC No intercooler: Pump gas tuning levels for a totally stock machine, or with upgraded exhaust. Requires wastegate actuator adjustment, rips on stock clutching.

IC Tunes for adding the Turbo R intercooler: Pump gas with a ridiculous 60HP gain to the wheels for a stock machine with only the intercooler and tune added. All IC (intercooler) tunes absolutely require a clutch upgrade. You will be hard on the rev limiter with the stock clutching, you can go with a Turbo R OEM setup but for the price difference KWI has 6 weight and springs upgrade kits and we have them in-stock. Requires: Wastegate adjustment, Intercooler, Clutching. We have completed packages in stock.

18R Turbo R Spec performance: Yes I am sure everyone here with a 120hp car has talked to death about how easy it is to upgrade their cars to the 2018 Turbo R spec. Our packages are reasonably priced and will run hard and consistent. These tuning levels do require: Wastegate adjustment, Intercooler, Fuel Pump, clutching and we have completed packages for this spec in stock.

E85 tested last weekend, really rips, will be ready for all 18 Turbo R specs cars next week.

I will try and check back here for comments/questions. Please email me with any specifics. The reflash tunes are half off until the end of this month and the PowerVision and 120HP upgrade packages are discounted. For the packages and Power Vision our 15% off forum member discount works too.

And just a reminder:

25% off a reflash use code MavForum25 at checkout (120hp tunes not eligible while the 50% discount is on)
15% off parts use code MavForum15 at checkout

Thanks, Andy

·
Registered
300 Posts
Great to see you posting Andy i love the tune i got from you i have made changes to the car ill have to contact you for a upgrade
Thank you
Rob

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Andy Ive been running your 2018 stage 3 tune and have been interested in going e85, i was wondering how much power do you gain from the E85 tune?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Online they are still around $575 for the 120 HP tune + tuner. Is the discount still applicable and if so, I have questions regarding the tune. I have a 120 HP 2018 XRC btw.

·
Supporting Vendor
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I am so slow at replying. There are two different e85 level tunes, 18psi-190 rear wheel HP and 20psi-200 rear wheel HP. If you have a 2018 Stage 3 right now you would be looking at a 20-30hp gain to the rear wheels.

·
Supporting Vendor
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man that is a long wait for a reply, sorry about that. The tunes are still discounted I have been busy getting cars ready and have not had time to work on the website. So the 120HP tunes are still discounted, and yes the forum member discounts still apply. Mavforum15 15% off parts (that would include the Power Vision with tune(s)) and Mavforum25 for 25% off an ECU reflash.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts