Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my wife out to ride this weekend and it might have been a mistake. She had a lot of fun, even tho she was timid behind the wheel. Think this might be a problem and I won't get to drive anymore. LOL!!!

Brandon

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Perfect reason to have a HIS & HER'S Mav.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
That is awesome when the whole family gets involved!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
That's your fault killr.....hahahahaha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Good pic. My girlfriend wants one too.

·
Registered
278 Posts
i had the same problem, we ended up with his and hers rzr 900's. was the most fun we have ever had, we both love to drive, then the fact of $40,000 started to sink in, sold them and thought about going back to quads... tried them one weekend--- NOT HAPPENING!!!! decided to just share a maverick lol

·
Registered
806 Posts
Finally got my wife out to ride this weekend and it might have been a mistake. She had a lot of fun, even tho she was timid behind the wheel. Think this might be a problem and I won't get to drive anymore. LOL!!!

Brandon
Same thing happened to me. Told her to drag race a couple people then she wouldn't give it back. So now I'm gonna put some 31" outlaws on it with no power steering so she can't drive it. Yeah, I'm shitty like that.

Reactions: Driller77

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
My wife drives like a grandma! However, my 13 year old son (14 in 2 weeks) drives like a friggin beast.....he is a damn good driver and I am actually comfortable (most of the time) as a passenger with him behind the wheel. We have 2 favorite tracks we ride on all the time and he is faster than me on one them.....I guess maybe I am just getting old and slow :disappointed:

Reactions: Andy

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
My wife drives like a grandma! However, my 13 year old son (14 in 2 weeks) drives like a friggin beast.....he is a damn good driver and I am actually comfortable (most of the time) as a passenger with him behind the wheel. We have 2 favorite tracks we ride on all the time and he is faster than me on one them.....I guess maybe I am just getting old and slow :disappointed:

Could also be a little fat @ss factor involved. :) That happens with old age. :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Brandon,she needs to get ahold of my wife for some clothing!!!!! OFFROADVIXENS.COM I will talk to my wife and have her get your wife hooked up so she Is sporting the cause for women!lol....

mongosmash

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mongomash, she got a cool new Off-Road Vixens shirt for Christmas but I screwed up and bought the wrong size. Guess we will be back on her site picking out something new!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Mongomash, she got a cool new Off-Road Vixens shirt for Christmas but I screwed up and bought the wrong size. Guess we will be back on her site picking out something new!
I hope the size you bought was too small...that's why i never by my wife cloths because if i buy something too big than she automatically thinks that i think she is fat......no win situation :shocked:

·
Registered
557 Posts
My wife told me at dinner tonight she wants to race that Northwest UTV series.I went on there website says u have to run an aftermarket cage! I'm thinking man I'm going to get to mod the sh** out of the Mav.then realized man she is going to beat the piss out of it!Lol..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts