Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I tried to grease my wheel bearings and it looks like I pulled out part of the wheel bearing with the hub.

What do I do now?

Never seen anyone else have this issue

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Put hub back on and grease. You’ll be fine. Happens all the time. It’s just the outer race. No big deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you sure?
Also it seems like the part on the rotor assembly thing is seized. How do I get it off? I’ve tried tapping on it with a rubber mallet with no luck

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Take a punch and very lightly tap it off and stick it back on. It’s happened and pretty much all my buggies. I’m still running original bearings with 2k miles and 3 of the 4 have done that at least once. You’ll be fine

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Take a punch and very lightly tap it off and stick it back on. It’s happened and pretty much all my buggies. I’m still running original bearings with 2k miles and 3 of the 4 have done that at least once. You’ll be fine

I’ll give it a go. Thanks man!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I did the same and had same worry. I punched them out and put in new ones anyway. Dislike they do that just the same. Lots of little goofy things on these carts. Why aftermarket professionals are so available and eager

1 - 10 of 10 Posts