Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to report some good customer service. I previously ordered the front gusset plate from Turnkey and found that the holes didn't line up properly. I called Turnkey and talked to Cook, he got with Adam and they sent me a new one without any bitching. Glad to see that they made it right with me.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Thats great but I tried calling them multiple times yesterday and the phone only goes to voice mail ? You would think after the back and forth about thier customer service on this forum they would get a secretary hired to answer a phone? I like the product but need a company that can deal with after sales service etc. glad you were able to get ahold of someone there, the guy named Cook was supposed to get back to me last week and did not thats why I was trying again this week!!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What did you get and whats the issue?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Doors, one came with the end plugs they are using on the top bar to finish it off pushed way inside and broken so I have the tubing looking unfinished. I tried to find something similar here myself but not having any luck, I just want to get ahold of them to charge me for them and to throw 2 in the mail for me to fix and one spare.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
wow chippy cook cant handle it huh ,

·
Registered
38 Posts
Chippy, I was looking at getting a set of their doors as well. How was the fit and install process?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Im trying not to bash but they really have a problem over there. Doors no harder than others to install I figure probably same quality I just like the style. read other posts I wrote about the install.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Chippy, I lost your info. Can you PM me your address? Your plugs have been sitting on my desk all week. I'll get em out to you tommorow. No charge.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Mine keeps leaking rusty water from the tubes every time i wash it... Hmmmmm

·
Registered
417 Posts
Actually i had drilled a small hole in the bottom of my door frames towards the front to let water drain. I actually forgot i did it until i read this.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Actually i had drilled a small hole in the bottom of my door frames towards the front to let water drain. I actually forgot i did it until i read this.
I understand this... why were they not powder coated inside too to prevent this problem ??
I don't know... I was thinking about taking them off and spraying rustolem paint in the tubes but,
I'm still stumped to rather or not this is happening to all the doors..
I have over $600 in these and the simplest things are overlooked..
I love the doors and Turnkey but eeehhhh....

·
Registered
77 Posts
I understand this... why were they not powder coated inside too to prevent this problem ??
I don't know... I was thinking about taking them off and spraying rustolem paint in the tubes but,
I'm still stumped to rather or not this is happening to all the doors..
I have over $600 in these and the simplest things are overlooked..
I love the doors and Turnkey but eeehhhh....
Can't spray powdercoat into a tube! Gets all gunked up. Welll....I can't lol. But cheap machines are...cheap.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts