Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Proper use of a Polaris....clip from our ride yesterday.

5K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  maverickmn 
#1 ·
We had a bunch of us out and had some proper fun....and the Polaris's were treated properly...haha. I had to join in with my Maverick...couldn't help myself. We blew up one Polaris, cracked another Polaris rim...and one Mav clipped a tree sticking out a bit...and ripped his front clip off. :( Other than the damage to the vehicles, we had a blast.

#3 ·
Good bloopers music

#9 ·
#13 ·
this is true.....you insurance must love you :shocked:

#14 ·
Here is the funny thing.....when I had my accident I owned a Commander and a RZR800. The collision between the two vehicles earned me a check from the insurance company for about $13,000. The following year I sold the RZR and bought the Maverick. So, since I got rid of the least expensive machine, added a more expensive and more powerful machine and had a pretty big accident the previous year I was expecting my insurance to double. I was shocked when my insurance premium went down by almost 20%. No way I can explain it and I will never understand it. But I was happy it did!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.