Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a bunch of us out and had some proper fun....and the Polaris's were treated properly...haha. I had to join in with my Maverick...couldn't help myself. We blew up one Polaris, cracked another Polaris rim...and one Mav clipped a tree sticking out a bit...and ripped his front clip off. :( Other than the damage to the vehicles, we had a blast.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Good bloopers music

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
None snorkeled either...lol. Just didn't care yesterday...lots of testosterone as you can see.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
That's what insurance is for. It's still better than my accident last year where I had a head on collision in my Commander with another machine that I owned. I got the 2-for-1 deal that day!

·
Registered
10 Posts
You guys must have been a little chilly. I was out Saturday and it was pretty damn cold and I was only hitting little mud holes.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
That's what insurance is for. It's still better than my accident last year where I had a head on collision in my Commander with another machine that I owned. I got the 2-for-1 deal that day!
this is true.....you insurance must love you :shocked:

·
Registered
211 Posts
this is true.....you insurance must love you :shocked:
Here is the funny thing.....when I had my accident I owned a Commander and a RZR800. The collision between the two vehicles earned me a check from the insurance company for about $13,000. The following year I sold the RZR and bought the Maverick. So, since I got rid of the least expensive machine, added a more expensive and more powerful machine and had a pretty big accident the previous year I was expecting my insurance to double. I was shocked when my insurance premium went down by almost 20%. No way I can explain it and I will never understand it. But I was happy it did!

·
Registered
211 Posts
You guys must have been a little chilly. I was out Saturday and it was pretty damn cold and I was only hitting little mud holes.
i wasn't cold at all until the end of the day when the sun was going down. And even then I only my hands were cold because my gloves were wet. other than that it was a perfect day.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Here is the funny thing.....when I had my accident I owned a Commander and a RZR800. The collision between the two vehicles earned me a check from the insurance company for about $13,000. The following year I sold the RZR and bought the Maverick. So, since I got rid of the least expensive machine, added a more expensive and more powerful machine and had a pretty big accident the previous year I was expecting my insurance to double. I was shocked when my insurance premium went down by almost 20%. No way I can explain it and I will never understand it. But I was happy it did!
It is based on repair/claim history and you know There have been plenty of Polaris accident claims!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Only time any of us was cold was at the end of the day when it was dark out...and it was only our hands. Jim was only wearing a speedo and gloves too. We Minnesotan's are hardcore gentlemen. ;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Only time any of us was cold was at the end of the day when it was dark out...and it was only our hands. Jim was only wearing a speedo and gloves too. We Minnesotan's are hardcore gentlemen. ;)
Don't forget I was wearing a helmet, too!!!! But in all seriousness, a fur lined speedo is warmer than you think! :crazy:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
At least your shock didn't bend!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts