Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are making quick progress to correct the front chassis issue. This will correct the weak a-arm tabs on the front of the car. We have a batch going to the powder coater on Monday.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Will this also work with your front skid plate if you would like both?? Just wondering cause your guy's skid plate is awesome.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Seem to drive the maverick much faster than I did the commander. I'll probably have to have one

·
Registered
62 Posts
What are you guys thinking for a front bumper on the mavs? Gonna need one for this race season! Getting axious to see what you guys are gunna do for one! haha

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
What are you guys thinking for a front bumper on the mavs? Gonna need one for this race season! Getting axious to see what you guys are gunna do for one! haha
Personally I hope they do something similar to their commander front bumper. I really like that one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
X2 on that TurnKey is one of the few places that I can order a product from and I know it is going to be a very high quality part and not a POS some guy just threw together! Love what you guys do! Cant wait to see more! Love the fact that you guys are keeping everyone up to date!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone. We don't build POS parts because we have an incredible staff especially our engineers. Our mission is quality and fitment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts