Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted to make this follow-up post regarding this subject. on a previous post a member asked if the maptuner x can reprogram brp keys. and a bunch of guys all said no you cant reprogram keys with it. I looked long and hard and couldn't find a video on youtube showing this process even though I knew you could because I did it myself. so I created a video of the process
check it out. now some might ask why would you need to or want to reprogram a key. good question for me I didn't need a slow key I wanted a second performance key incase mine was damaged or lost dealers in Michigan are charging over $80.00 to do this. so its just another great feature that the maptuner x offers over the others.

·
Premium Member
2,193 Posts
Pretty slick, glad I have the map tuner x

·
Registered
443 Posts
That is a nice feature to have I like having the valet key so I can feel safe letting the GF drive by herself but say your out in the dunes or in the mud or whatever and lose the performance key you can just reprogram the valet key and not have to worry about taking it to someone to reprogram or spending the rest of the trip stuck under 45 mph?

Is this feature standard or part of an upgrade option on the Maptuner X?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought tunes and had the feature added at that time. so I cant honestly say if there is cost associated. but im sure jesse or someone else over at evo will help you out its was easy just had to resynchronize and was all set.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts