Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been having issues shifting my maverick from park, reverse, neutral, high, low, and it doesn't matter what order. i have factory clutches with a dalton clutch kit, and i noticed today when i put it in sport mode it didn't sound like it idled up any? but it says on the screen that it is in sport mode. could the shifting problem be a result of another problem i haven't found yet? has anybody else had these problems?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
regular mode is 1250 rpm

sport mode is 1500rpm

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay guess mine is stuck in sport mode? cuz it is idling at 1500 with the sport mode on or off.

·
Registered
292 Posts
If the mav isn't warmed up it will idle 1500 rpms with or without sportmode.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I drove it enough today it should've been warmed up, but I don't have a water temp gauge either.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I drove it enough today it should've been warmed up, but I don't have a water temp gauge either.
to bypass any potential issues with your clutches, put it in neutral and turn sport mode on and off, you should notice the difference in RPM between the 2 settings. If you do notice the difference, then try it again in park or in gear.....if you don't notice the difference, you most likely need to adjust your primary engagement....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts