1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
I see $670 to make noise, keep the cat and make no more power. They need to at least make a 3/4 system.

·
Banned
546 Posts
thats a ton of dough for slip on s

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was aware of the no power advantage. I just thought as a option as an exhaust cosmetic/audio kit looks pretty good. The mufflers are the best looking ones ive seen so far imo. but as a product quality stand point Pro circuit is top of my list

·
Registered
317 Posts
They look like stock CRF450 silencers with two hangers welded to them. I am a huge fan of Pro Circuit in the 2 stroke MX world.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
They look kind of cheap compared to some of the other offerings that are using CNC machined canisters and billet end caps.......I agree they area overpriced for a slip on system. It is always good to have options though and there area lot more than there were 6 months ago.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
For the life of me I don't understand why aftermarket manufacturers have to soak people so bad. It is simply charging high premiums for products because they can, not because they should. I'd love to see more places come out and be aggressive...try to sell more and have more happy customers out there posting and referring...than a few willing to pay high prices for add-ons. Yes, there are some exceptions to this rule, but not many. This is absolutely outrageously priced, don't care if it gave me a reach around as I drove...too much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts