Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I did a search but couldn't find anything on this roof.Live in the rainy state and was thinking about purchasing Pro Armour's roof but noticed Its a two piece does anybody have one of these? Is it a leaker? I know I should just go with the one piece polly roof but really like the looks of this one and was hoping to purchase the Blingstar roof rack and have the option to take it on and off when we camp out of our machines for a couple days.Any thought would be appreciated BTW glad to be drinking the yellow cool-aid. The whole group I ride with all have Jagged x 5 of them and 1 XP1 and they say I'm the idiot!!!

MONGOSMASH

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I think Wickedcummins has one. Shoot him a PM and see what he thinks of it.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
never mind....I think he built his own roof.....

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Hey guys,
I did a search but couldn't find anything on this roof.Live in the rainy state and was thinking about purchasing Pro Armour's roof but noticed Its a two piece does anybody have one of these? Is it a leaker? I know I should just go with the one piece polly roof but really like the looks of this one and was hoping to purchase the Blingstar roof rack and have the option to take it on and off when we camp out of our machines for a couple days.Any thought would be appreciated BTW glad to be drinking the yellow cool-aid. The whole group I ride with all have Jagged x 5 of them and 1 XP1 and they say I'm the idiot!!!

MONGOSMASH
Pm sent ..

Devious PowerSports, Tyler

1 - 9 of 9 Posts