Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up pro armors rear bumper and it does not fit at all. We tried on two mavvies one of which has a brp bumper installed. Took it back where I bought it with pics of how it doesn't fit and took a store credit. Its the bumper Its the one I want because it has the bar that protects the machines tail lights. Took it back to the store where they had another and that one was identical. Pro armor is looking into it. Seems as though they fabbed them wrong. Anyone else having any issues on there pro armor rear bumpers ?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
yea...post up the pics....

·
Registered
538 Posts
to bad it doesn't fit,it looks good. but i will never deal with pro armor again,i ordered a fire extinguisher bag and it took them 10 days and many emails just to tell me it was out of stock.

·
Registered
132 Posts
blacknyellow, I see your outta Edmonton. Did you order that bumper out of the US or have you found someplace local to buy accessories for a decent price? I live by red deer and work in Edson. Turps in red deer just want to sell new machines, the rest they could care less about and Edson doesn't have a big enough client base to stock much.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I purchased a Pro Armor nerf bar for my quad, it didn't fit either, I had to re-drill the holes.
I figured they popped it out of the jig before allowing the welds to cool and it twisted slighly.
I was able to make it work.
wonder if this is the same type of thing - was it even close to fitting or way off ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I picked it up at a place in leduc called utv canada they are pretty sweet got lotsa stock that would be convenient for you too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So pro armor got back to me and they definitly built these bumpers wrong. They are goin back to the drawing board and will be keeping me posted when they get the issue rectified.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I can't image how this shit can happen. Pro Armor is a pretty large company and they come out with a rather basic part and it does not fit, yet is put out for consumers to purchase?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its pretty ridiculous. Makes them look like idiots. They havent got me fixed up yet either gunna call today and bug them some more.....starting to lose patience.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts