Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered a set monday around 11 from amazon for 100.00each with free 2nd day shipping.. They where on my door step next day.. whooaw love me some amazon.. They are very nice harness's for the price

Reactions: Maynardville

·
Registered
13 Posts
I couldn't agree more saw them at the Pomona off road show last weekend and am picking them up today directly from their shop.
For the money, they are nicer than the Crow's that I've had in previous cars.
Their customer service so far has been very impressive.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have been thinking about switching out my mastercraft 5 points for a set of Pro Armor. I like how the shoulder harness is sewn into the lap belts. Less to deal with when your buckling in.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The only drawback to the sewn together belts are that it's a bitch to get the seats out as they are run through the seat back (stock) and sides (aftermarket). But if you can live with that then yes they are more convenient to buckle up in.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The pads are real nice on them also

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Gotem in my maverick. I like them but it does suck if you run them thru the seat back. Getting seats out is a pain but ill deal with it.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I got them in 3" on the Mav. Added Crow anit sub belts to make em 5 points for $14 per belt. I'm going to add quick connect s to them to make it much easier to remove the seats.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Andy, when u get it done take pics i would like to see how you did it. Thanks

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thanks for the link…didn't realize they were that inexpensive….

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
hit up Tyler from Devious Powersports......he has good prices on these.....

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I did hit him up and the were $ more. This is why I bought mine from amazon.. Not to mention over night is 3 bucks and 2nd day air is free

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He also wanted 10 dollars more for the harness bar than the company that makes it had it for!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
gotcha......when I bought mine a few months ago, he was the cheapest......I guess the prices are coming down......

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I dunno I gave him a shot at first tho.. He sent me a quote and I wanted to see what the bar looked like. So I went to the website and liked it then noticed it was cheaper so then I hit amazon real quick and the harness where alot cheaper too... So I saved 50 bucks from what he quoted me and had em over night

1 - 20 of 35 Posts