Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Has anyone added the pro Armor suspension seats to an X3? I ordered a set for our Max from ProUTV and am having a hard time installing. I've reached out to Pro Armor, not much help but said they would send a picture of mount but I’m not holding my breath. The instructions that come with the base are out dated and for a completely different base, the seat itself appears to be for a Polaris, wondering if Pro Armor makes two different G2 seats? Any insight is appreciated. I’ll attach a pic of the base.

Blue Black Wood Triangle Line

Side note, new wrap put on this weekend by a friend. The guy is magic if anyone is looking in Wisconsin area.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. We'll, Pro Armor is owned by Polaris. Is the stock seat base compatible with these new seats?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Mega - Craig called and had me call Pr Armor back, Maggie there was able to help after I sent her a few pics. The trick is you have to bend the seat adjustment bar down a good 3-4 inches to place the seat base. Seats look really nice and are comfortable, but man the instructions stink!
@tim- thanks, I’m really happy with the wrap, went with SCS. now it’s time to get her dirty!
thanks everyone!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts