Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we all know that the Commander doors from Pro Armor can work on the Maverick with a little bit of time, patience and modding. As per the users that have done this mod, it takes 4-6 hours to install. So we figured we would put up a Sale for those that wanted to try this. MSRP is $649 but we are much much lower and FREE SHIPPING. Let us know if you want a quote. Doors come in Black or Brushed Aluminum. Thanks - JT

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Why not just install their maverick doors on the maverick?

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why not just install their maverick doors on the maverick?

Good question Desert, the commander doors are higher then the Maverick Doors. Alot of people want the extra protection and like the look of the higher doors. The pro armor doors for the maverick are only available through BRP dealers at MSRP or top dollar cost. The Commander doors while the same MSRP can be gotten from Pro Armor Dealers (Like ME LOL :haha:) for far less as well. Thanks for asking - JT

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Ah ,I gotcha. Usually I am in tune with those kind of sutle differences, but missed that one.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Do they come with instructions on how to change them over for the Maverick or is it self explanatory

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do they come with instructions on how to change them over for the Maverick or is it self explanatory
They do not, but there are a bunch of threads on here. From what im told from our customers it takes more time then fab or mod work. - JT

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ill make everyone here a deal. Whoever buys a set and wants to take the task of doing instructions with some color pics, Ill personally buy them the PRO Armor Door Bags for the set they convert!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I just flipped my hinges around and had to cut the bracket up to let them slide further

Also took a dermal to the latch to help it close smoother.

Mine stick out a more then they should but the install wasn't bad.

(Thankfully I paid to have them installed lol ) I just watched.

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just flipped my hinges around and had to cut the bracket up to let them slide further

Also took a dermal to the latch to help it close smoother.

Mine stick out a more then they should but the install wasn't bad.

(Thankfully I paid to have them installed lol ) I just watched.
HAHA Nice They look good when mounted up.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I don't know about the ProArmor's but what I did on the Blingstar doors was relocate the latch pin inward to get the door to align up front. Like JT said, the Commander doors look way better, they follow the body lines better, there taller,etc like they put more thought into them than the ones they actually designed for the Maverick. It's worth the Mod work in my opinion.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I don't know about the ProArmor's but what I did on the Blingstar doors was relocate the latch pin inward to get the door to align up front. Like JT said, the Commander doors look way better, they follow the body lines better, there taller,etc like they put more thought into them than the ones they actually designed for the Maverick. It's worth the Mod work in my opinion.
Yes it is. Def look way better then the maverick doors. When I pull mine apart ill post pics of the modifications to make them work

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Me too. 30518

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
What's the difference between these doors and the blingstar Mav doors? They seem very similar.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
shoot me a price shipped to 83646. Want to decide if it is worth the hassle for the extra savings...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts