Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was going to get some acc. for my maverick and a few things are bling star doors and mud buster fender flares. One producted I was wondering about is the aluminum pro armor roof. Was wondering if anyone has one or heard anything about it. Just don't want any leaks or squeaks.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Grizz sent you a PM.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sent mine back , was damaged! Kinda glad anyway, was flimsy! Guess that's why it was about cheapest aluminum roof out there! My dealer gave me a great deal on can am plastic sport roof , same price I paid for pro armor! My 2 cents is stay away from this roof, don't think it would last!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sent mine back , was damaged! Kinda glad anyway, was flimsy! Guess that's why it was about cheapest aluminum roof out there! My dealer gave me a great deal on can am plastic sport roof , same price I paid for pro armor! My 2 cents is stay away from this roof, don't think it would last!
thanks I will. Was worried that it being a 3pc it would be flimsy. Might go with the aluminum sport roof, just don't like the look of the plastic ones. I like the little wing in the back. send a pic of the one u get if u can, would like to see with plastic one u went with.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone yet, I am thinking about ordering the Pro Armor roof as well.
kmxxc said that it wasn't that good of a roof. little flimsy, I would go with a one piece plastic or the sport aluminum ones. Just ordered my blingstar doors now im looking for a roof. I really like the sport aluminum one, has a cool wing type on the back.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I ordered one and love it! went on a ride today all day with down pooring rain and snow and there is a seem right avove your head and it never once let any water through.other than the factory one In my opinion its the best out there for aluminum roofs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts