Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
6,221 Posts
THE WORLD FAMOUS AND EVER POPULAR UTV INC FAN OVER RIDE SWITCH HAS JUST BEEN UPGRADED WITH OUR SEALED 21 AMP BACK LIT LED LIGHTED ROCKER SWITCH. THIS SWITCH WILL ALLOW YOU TO TURN THE FAN OF YOUR UTV ON BEFORE THE OEM TEMP SWITCH KICKS IT ON. ALSO WILL ALLOW YOU TO KEEP THE FAN ON FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME WHEN THE OEM SENSOR THINKS IT SHOULD BE OFF. THE SWITCHES ARE AVAILABLE IN RED, BLUE, GREEN OR ORANGE LED. THESE ARE CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER SINCE THERE IS AN LED CHOICE; WILL TAKE 1-3 DAYS TO ASSEMBLE. PLEASE CHOOSE THE MAKE AND MODEL OF VEHICLE AS WELL AS LED COLOR BELOW.

$64.95

LINK: UTV INC FAN OVER KIT WITH BACK LIT LED SWITCH

·
Registered
112 Posts
Send price shipped to Sherwood park, Alberta, Canada please

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I got mine. Just need to get it installed.

Reactions: UTV Inc

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yep, I got the orange switch. I also got some nice UTVinc stickers with my order. Thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
T8a 6j7

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Here's a bump for ya.
I am sure you are aware that your Maverick fan override kit harness does NOT fit the Maverick without modification. It is made to fit a Commander.
The Maverick battery is in the back so your wiring harness is not long enough.

Reactions: dirtyj

·
Official Site Vendor
724 Posts
Here's a bump for ya.
I am sure you are aware that your Maverick fan override kit harness does NOT fit the Maverick without modification. It is made to fit a Commander.
The Maverick battery is in the back so your wiring harness is not long enough.
We have two different kits now :) Thanks

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I just bought mine in June so now you have 2 different kits meaning 1 for the Commander & 1 for the Maverick?
I knew you changed your switch but not the harness.
Mine had Maverick instructions but the battery wire was way too short.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts