Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
It really needs to be done completely as a package for the desired best results. If you only can do one of the two, I'd go with the dual rate spring setup that Racer Tech sells. (that's where I'm starting on mine; they should be here any day now! :)
The stock springs are crap, and the dual rates are supposed to make a tremendous improvement.
Springs are not going to keep it from bucking. No spring package is going to stop that. That's way we don't offer the springs separately, yes it can make it plusher, yes it will be less likely to bottom but it doesn't remove the dangerous bucking that has totaled several machines. Valve it first and then do the springs if you'you're trying to split it up.
With that being said your 4 seater will be much less prone to bucking but out west in the desert it will buck worse, ask Warlock

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Yeah the Max tune is done. I need to know what rate springs they're using to see if they'll work with my setup. That and I need to know how they're dual rate is setup or when the upper spring is coil binding in the travel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts