Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started my pre runner bumper. .068 1.75" chromoly. About half done. Going to add a 10" light bar. image.jpg

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looking good….I need to learn how to weld!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am a fabricator by trade. Have all the tools in my shop. Plus I own the company. So I can do my stuff anytime, not fair. But if I can give any assistance or help with design. Let me know, more than willing to help anyone. I will keep sending Picts. Doing roll cage in a couple weeks. Then pre runner rear bumper!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I am a fabricator by trade. Have all the tools in my shop. Plus I own the company. So I can do my stuff anytime, not fair. But if I can give any assistance or help with design. Let me know, more than willing to help anyone. I will keep sending Picts. Doing roll cage in a couple weeks. Then pre runner rear bumper!
Your not that far away from me (Boise). Let me know when you get that roll cage done and if you would ever consider building a custom cage for someone else.

Reactions: BigTruck

·
Registered
255 Posts
I would be VERY interested in a rear bumper and cage as well. The stock cage sits too tall in my opinion. Would like something a little sleeker.

Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No problem, i would love to help. I will put up picts as i do mine.

Reactions: heavysledz

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will keep updating with status as things come along.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
No problem, i would love to help. I will put up picts as i do mine.
Thanks man! I am down in Lehi on business every other month. One of these times, i will have to drive down and haul my Maverick with me!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds good. I have been out of town in Hawaii for a couple of weeks. I will be back to my shop and fabrication will continue around November 1st. Pictures will be coming.

·
Registered
244 Posts
looks good chevy Craig, I might have to come see you also and get you to make me one as well Im just up in bountiful. im also looking for other mavericks to ride with my wife does not like to go as much when it gets cold we could hook up and go ride

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds good. I hit st. George 4 times in the winter as well.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fab is finally done. Powdercoat coming next week. Doing it can-am yellow. image.jpg

Reactions: BOUNTIFUL MAV

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
image.jpg
Another pict.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That looks similar to mine. Nice job

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You got Picts of your machine? I would like to see it.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Looks really good....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
That looks great. Wouldn't mind one of those myself!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts