Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.

Had a PPS fault come up on my machine the other day, would go into limp mode and had to hold the override switch to move. The odd thing is it ran just fine throughout the 2 hour endurance ice race. After the race was done, we shut it down and tightened up a few things that came loose, fired it up and went and ripped a few quick donuts then parked it for prize announcements. After that was done we were gonna do some joy riding around the track, the fault triggered before we made the first corner.

Any ideas? Only thing I can think of is maybe it has something to do with the low voltage code that the dealer pulled the other day.

Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Snow

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got put onto a night shift for a week so I dropped it off with a mechanic at the dealer who is somewhat familiar with my machine. I'll post here when I get an answer

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So the problem for the PPS fault is the TPS sensor shit the bed and needs to be replaced. Also had some corrosion in the fuse box which was causing errors for my O2 sensors

·
Premium Member
14,109 Posts
Do you remember what the mechanic told you?
I know you have an issue, but you're pulling up all these old threads asking for help. The member you're asking hasn't been on this site in over a year.

Reactions: BLR

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know you have an issue, but you're pulling up all these old threads asking for help. The member you're asking hasn't been on this site in over a year.
New to this forum site and will keep from letting must frustrations get the better of me. Can-Am should have a better trouble-shooting guide.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts