Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 X3 Max Turbo
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, this is my first time here. I am in the process of buying a 2019 x3 max turbo. I am new to can am switching from polaris. What I am looking to find out from anyone with the new powerflip windshield is do they offer a wiper kit to fit this windshield?. Thank you for an help with this.

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
I read that they make one but I’ve never seen it. It mounts from the top instead of the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the windshield and love it, but they don't general put wipers on Non Glass windshields. I've heard of people doing it but I just carry a California blade and use water and clean it from time to time. Its a great windshield and even though its pricey, its nice to open and close as needed while you're driving.

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
We all run wiper with plastic windshield. Just got to use the wiper as soon as mud and crap gets on the windshield. Only scratches I have are from tree branches not the wiper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 X3 Max Turbo
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the windshield and love it, but they don't general put wipers on Non Glass windshields. I've heard of people doing it but I just carry a California blade and use water and clean it from time to time. Its a great windshield and even though its pricey, its nice to open and close as needed while you're driving.
Thank you for the info. That's what I was looking to find out. Sounds good to me.

·
Registered
2020 XRC RR
20 Posts
I went with the full glass window and wiper kit. The plastic was a concern for me running around in the woods and mud / dirt I cant imagine would be good for that window. Plus IMO it restricted the view.

·
Registered
2019 X3 Max Turbo
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went with the full glass window and wiper kit. The plastic was a concern for me running around in the woods and mud / dirt I cant imagine would be good for that window. Plus IMO it restricted the view.
Thank you for the info. I think I'm going to go that way also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts