Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any differences in the aftermarket power steering kits? I didn't think I needed or wanted power steering, now I'm on the fence. Any help with the different brands would be appreciated.

·
Registered
216 Posts
X2 what is the best aftermarket power steering out there and how does it compare to factory PS.

Chris at Devious has awesome deal on Super ATV power steering, What's everyones thought on the Super ATV PS?

·
Vendor
602 Posts
Our unit is becoming the best on the market. Our unit is the only kit that is fully submersible, no drilling required and basically a plug and play unit other then hooking your ground wire to a bolt. We take great pride in this unit and stand behind it 110% and have 10+ reps here at the office answering the phone willing to help out any way possible. If anyone would like a quote or have any questions please don't hesitate to send me over a PM.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I like mine, easy to install.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Go with the superatv set up. Great product and easy install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the input all. Now I need to get off the fence.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Today I had a problem with my super atv ps.... I was driving and suddenly the ps start to turn to the rigth side with no reason.. I almost crash ... What is the problem...?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Today I had a problem with my super atv ps.... I was driving and suddenly the ps start to turn to the rigth side with no reason.. I almost crash ... What is the problem...?
What was the cause? Bend a tie rod? low air in 1 of the tires? Hope you find out.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Super atv is the best by far...:cool2:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
kind of impossible to diagnose with so little details. Did you check to see if you had a flat or bent/broken tie rod or radius rod.......did it do it once and then go away or does it do it continuously? Can you force the steering back or does it fight the wheel????

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tires good, preassure good everything good, I disconected the ps and everything were good, I connected again and the problem still there... I am affraid to use again..

·
Registered
1,255 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
I am sitting here thinking how a power steering unit could make it turn. It assists in turning not makes it turn.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
wow...you aren't kidding...that is messed up and you are very lucky you didn't wreck. Call SuperAtv and i am confident the twill take care of you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts