1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Got the wicked built on the mander and it's awesome, basically steer with two fingers if u wanted to. I don't have any experience with the other

·
Registered
189 Posts
power steering what one and why?

Wicked built on my commander. But I never herd anything bad about the super atv. I think you'd be happy with either one.

If it can't play, it can't stay!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I got the one from Super Atv its pretty darn nice... It don't over steer whis was one of my worries.... Its torque sensing at an Awesome price... Thanks Super ATV

Reactions: k goodrich

·
Registered
96 Posts
I got the wicked from ATV Outfitters at a good price, well I got two one for each one. Very easy to install by myself and works great.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I bought the super atv and it works damn good.i have not used the wicked.I ride mostly trails,hills and on the race track

·
Registered
791 Posts
Installed Super ATV EZ Steer last night. The instructions were excellent, 2.5 hours start to finish, works like a charm.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Installed Super ATV EZ Steer last night. The instructions were excellent, 2.5 hours start to finish, works like a charm.
will the ps push the Mav sideways if you have the wheel against a solid object like a stump or wall? can you turn it faster than it will react and make the steering feel very heavy?

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
I run the Wicked Built steering. The steering is very responsive and has zero feedback through it. Even with a 1.5:1 quickener in front of it it can still handle the high speed inputs with zero lag and resistance.

·
Registered
252 Posts
So the real question is one of them better than the other and are there Any differences

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just installed the SuperATV power steering. WOW! Difference is unbelievable! Install was simple and straightforward. Power steering is one of those things you don't notice until its not there. Can't believe Can Am would make a premium machine like this and not include power steering. Thanks SuperATV for stepping up and providing a quality replacement!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I tried to order today but got no answer ill try again tomorrow

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ordered hopefully it gets here Friday and I can test it out this weekend!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts