Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my buggy will hopefully be here soon, and I am starting to order up some accessories, and I see the power flip windshield is out of stock, just wondering if I was looking at another long wait? Is anyone else waiting, and how long have you been waiting for?
And also anyone who has purchased this windshield with some real time feedback would be great..
Thanks

Registered
We have an XRS Max (Me, My lady and my 2 kids ages 6 and 7).
Everybody loves the bent metal and I'm sure they are very durable. But i just dont like the look at all.. This power flip windshield is the slickest thing. We are constantly lowering it and raising it depending on how hot or cool we are. And it looks really nice. As far as function, you can raise it or lower it on on the fly. So far it hasn't bound up at any angle and I've even seen a couple guys running their machines hard with it open. The 2 rams on either side are very strong and do not let that windshield jump around very much. Super Smith on this forum has one and he crawls pretty hard. I haven't heard of anyone complaining about it. Air flow is the main thing for us when it came to windshields,
it's hot out here and Id die with just the little windshield vents on the other windshields. Not too excited about the $800 windshield wiper kit though.. But I guarantee you I'll pay it once monsoons come around 馃槵

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Plant Mountain Sky Tire Vehicle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have an XRS Max (Me, My lady and my 2 kids ages 6 and 7).
Everybody loves the bent metal and I'm sure they are very durable. But i just dont like the look at all.. This power flip windshield is the slickest thing. We are constantly lowering it and raising it depending on how hot or cool we are. And it looks really nice. As far as function, you can raise it or lower it on on the fly. So far it hasn't bound up at any angle and I've even seen a couple guys running their machines hard with it open. The 2 rams on either side are very strong and do not let that windshield jump around very much. Super Smith on this forum has one and he crawls pretty hard. I haven't heard of anyone complaining about it. Air flow is the main thing for us when it came to windshields,
it's hot out here and Id die with just the little windshield vents on the other windshields. Not too excited about the $800 windshield wiper kit though.. But I guarantee you I'll pay it once monsoons come around 馃槵

View attachment 281516
View attachment 281517
Thanks s ton, thats exactly what I was wanting to hear .. I guess now I just have to wait for Brp to make some more..hopefully it comes in about the same time as my new buggy arrives. And I'm not waiting for long.

Premium Member
Thanks s ton, thats exactly what I was wanting to hear .. I guess now I just have to wait for Brp to make some more..hopefully it comes in about the same time as my new buggy arrives. And I'm not waiting for long.
I run some rough big rock trails with the power flip at many different angles to keep just the right amount of air flow to not freeze or over heat. If window gets too dusty and I am heading into the sun I just leave it open until I pull over to wipe it down. Its an awesome window that looks great with no obstructed views. I love it. I see now they have one available that is glass, but it will have some obstructed views with the frame it takes to hold the glass.

Reactions: Donboy88

Registered
What Supersmith said, it is very versatile and is holding up well. Have not been in much rain yet but the rain I have been in rolls off but have not had muddy rain on it yet. Am using novus when I wipe it down after cleaning. It鈥檚 tough and have run speeds at 75 with it open and no problems. Have an Amazon rear window to help with the dusty vacuum effect. 1500 miles and no scratches or scuffs from useage. Would like more feedback from people that added the wiper kit to the power flip.

Premium Member
What Supersmith said, it is very versatile and is holding up well. Have not been in much rain yet but the rain I have been in rolls off but have not had muddy rain on it yet. Am using novus when I wipe it down after cleaning. It鈥檚 tough and have run speeds at 75 with it open and no problems. Have an Amazon rear window to help with the dusty vacuum effect. 1500 miles and no scratches or scuffs from useage. Would like more feedback from people that added the wiper kit to the power flip.
water does seem to roll off with window with a little speed, but I am going to get this Rain X.

Reactions: Donboy88

Registered
I run some rough big rock trails with the power flip at many different angles to keep just the right amount of air flow to not freeze or over heat. If window gets too dusty and I am heading into the sun I just leave it open until I pull over to wipe it down. Its an awesome window that looks great with no obstructed views. I love it. I see now they have one available that is glass, but it will have some obstructed views with the frame it takes to hold the glass.
I have not seen this for the X3. The glass power flip, or glass flip period
I looked on BRP site, do you have a link please?

Premium Member
I have not seen this for the X3. The glass power flip, or glass flip period
I looked on BRP site, do you have a link please?
I didn't save the link when I found in posted in a group. I tried to find the link but not able to so far. It was a new product that just came out a few months back, but I am sure its very hard to get right now.

Registered
I didn't save the link when I found in posted in a group. I tried to find the link but not able to so far. It was a new product that just came out a few months back, but I am sure its very hard to get right now.
There is a lot of stuff hard to get right now.
At work we just waited 8 weeks on a Mack fan shroud. It's crazy

Premium Member

Registered
Thanks!
I will check that out!

Registered
2021 Sport Max
that glass one would be awesome. i love our power flip.. i just wish i could put a wiper on it.

Premium Member
that glass one would be awesome. i love our power flip.. i just wish i could put a wiper on it.
I have seen a wiper kit for the power flip, but it was rather expensive. If I remember right it was around $900.

Premium Member

Registered
2021 Sport Max
wonder if that kit works on the maverick sport? Leaders is where we originally got our quad lol.. almost went there again for our sxs but they couldn't get one until august.. got one at a dealer closer to home quicker.

Reactions: SUPERSMITH
1 - 16 of 16 Posts