Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am looking to get rid of my atv and get a side by side. I have looked at the XP1K and the Maverick XRS DPS. I have read many reviews and posts, and am leaning toward the maverick. The cheapest I have been able to fine one in WV is $17,199. Is this a reasonable price for a 2014 xrs dps? Anything I should look for? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
travis

·
Registered
527 Posts
That's a pretty darn good price, I paid about $300 more for mine, make sure you work them on the free 3yr warranty can am is offering!!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Thats a great price!
the Maverick won't disapoint.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
sounds good get down there ur missing out

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
Are you looking to purchase on brand new or one with add ons or just bone stock?. We have a deal with a dealer and I can match or beat that price and have the option to add whatever add ons you would like into the price if you'd like.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will def. add a winch, half windshield, and I have been looking at the full skid plates. Are all of them necessary, or should I just get te essential ones?

i live pretty far away from NC, but last time I was there I bought a ZL1 Camaro from OBX chevy...lol

·
Registered
350 Posts
Damn, $17,199 for that. Damn exchange rate... I just bought the same thing here in Canaduh for $21,199 BEFORE I tacked on goodies... yuck...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You won't be disappointed with the Mav, that's for sure.

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
It could be delivered to WV with all those parts on a new machine the last weekend of April. I'd have to quote the price out.

·
Registered
446 Posts
You will be extremely happy with the maverick over the rzr. Been down that road before and never plan on going back. NC isn't that far from WV. Check on eBay for some left over 2013 models and then call the dealer and see if they will work with you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts