Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
42 inch China special, fit perfectly between the frame, with the perfect spacing on each side, allowing the use of Muffler Hangers for Mounting. No welds or tabs required. Total cost $5.00 GEDC0223.JPG GEDC0227.JPG GEDC0225.JPG

·
Registered
640 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
I used a suggestion from someone on here. I got a small piece of angle iron from Lowes, one with holes already drilled in it all the way down both sides. I cut 2 pieces about 6 inches long and rounded the edges. Then I drilled two holes in the roof on each side, front to back. One bolt thru the light bar legs and one behind it, both thru the angle iron. I also put very large washers on both sides of the bolt to keep from putting too much pressure on the roof. It seems to be very sturdy so far.

I will try to get pictures in a little while. But I only have a Blackberry camera!

I have the wiring running down the cage outside now... can't make myself drill holes in that yet....

·
Registered
680 Posts
Ok that would be sweet if you could get some pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
640 Posts
Looking from the front.... there is a dingleberry in the second picture where I filled a oops hole with silicone.

IMG_20140615_165121.jpg IMG_20140615_165056.jpg IMG_20140615_160007.jpg IMG_20140615_155806.jpg

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Winners are:

Post#16 Bamamav727

Post#32 dirtchaser

Please PM me your addresses and i will get your light bar sent out!

(you have until 6/30/14 to claim your prize)

Thanks again to everyone for playing along!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for a great contest! Is your website up?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
You bet! :)

Its in final production. Apparently web developers dont work as fast as i do. Or i dont understand all of whats involved. Lol. Its coming along tho.

·
Registered
680 Posts
so when the website is up your gonna have a killer sale for a "grand website opening"? maybe another giveaway? or something like buy a light bar and that gets you entered into a drawing?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
All light bars claimed. Congrats again to the winners!

Keep the pics coming and we will add them to our website if at all possible!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
so when the website is up your gonna have a killer sale for a "grand website opening"? maybe another giveaway? or something like buy a light bar and that gets you entered into a drawing?
Clear some space. Tried to pm u. Lol! :)

61 - 80 of 88 Posts