Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 428 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE NO " MY FRIEND TOLD ME SO" JUST REAL TIME FACTS... THANKS

Were is the closest mav to the east coast now?or a fact based update of delivery? lets keep it going

·
Registered
998 Posts
The dealer manager told me February, that's the best time frame he could give. He said he would know week in advance before they showed up. I'm hoping to hear something soon!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
The fact is that nobody can tell you when they will be in your area. Its just a rough estimate of what brp tells the dealers. The dealers will know about a week ahead of delivery when they are shipped out. They get a shipment notification to expect the units. My dealer in east tennessee originally told me january but now is telling me he was told february. I have even emailed brp about when they will be shipped and got this reply: In response to your request concerning the delivery of your new Can-Am® Maverick, we would like to inform you that we cannot provide any specific information on production and delivery schedules. For the most accurate information on the actual delivery to the dealership of the vehicle that you ordered, we would like to invite you to remain in contact with your dealer as they will be notified as soon as a shipment is destined for their dealership.

Once again, thank you for communicating with BRP and for supporting Can-Am®.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes feb is what i was told also so lets post only when you get the next update from your dealer.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Just got a call from the dealer. He said that Can Am emailed him and told them that they could be seeing some Mavs earlier than expected. He said they asked him if he had any customers that are ready to go, and he asked me. I told him hell yea! He's now going to email them back and try to get a date out of them. Got my fingers crossed! Ill let you east coast guys know what I find out.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Just got a call from the dealer. He said that Can Am emailed him and told them that they could be seeing some Mavs earlier than expected. He said they asked him if he had any customers that are ready to go, and he asked me. I told him hell yea! He's now going to email them back and try to get a date out of them. Got my fingers crossed! Ill let you east coast guys know what I find out.

Would be nice if you guys would fill out your profile so we know where you are at.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Well I hope they have been in contact with their Dealers both in Canada and the USA and do the right thing getting Mavs into the hands of people who put money down.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Would be nice if you guys would fill out your profile so we know where you are at.
That sounds like a lot of work...

I'm in southern MD, the dealer is in Woodbridge, VA.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm with you Chippy, i put $$ down when they released the Maverick. My dealer also is saying sometime in Feb. here in Central Florida.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my dealer got a email two days ago can-am said 3-6 weeks at jim coast sales duke center PA

·
Registered
461 Posts
Either my dealer is blowing some serious smoke, or Can Am is about to ship some Mavs to them. The sales manager called me today and confirmed that I wanted the X rs. He said that its a done deal after this and they are about to ship. He still couldn't get a definite date, but it sounded like it would be soon. I asked him to please give me a call when they know a date. The suspense is killing me!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
The new wildcat x will prolly be out before the mav, that's f'd up and that wc-x is looking pretty dawm sweet!!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Hell the jagged x xp was released on what new years and they already have them out with new owners.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
either my dealer is blowing some serious smoke, or can am is about to ship some mavs to them. The sales manager called me today and confirmed that i wanted the x rs. He said that its a done deal after this and they are about to ship. He still couldn't get a definite date, but it sounded like it would be soon. I asked him to please give me a call when they know a date. The suspense is killing me!
keep us UP to date.....

1 - 20 of 428 Posts