Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I'm in limbo about selling my maverick...I have a few items that are brand new and some that are barely used. Some of these are too big to ship. I'd be more than happy to send pictures of anything in question or go into further detail.

Contact me anytime via PM/email or cell phone - I work swing shift so if I don't respond I might be sleeping. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Email- [email protected]
Cell - 870-776-6973

Thanks,
Jeff

30" Zillas with 14" MSA M12 Wheels with one ride - $750

QSC Primary/ STM Secondary - SOLD

Monster ECU with dual autotune. Brand new in box . SOLD

Audioformz Roof with LED lights in front, rear, and dome. 4-Rockford Fosgate 8" speakers, 900 watt Rockford Fosgate amp. Sony Media Player with Bluetooth. Barely Used $2100

Full Muzzy exhaust - SOLD

·
Registered
45 Posts
Pm me a price on the STM secondary

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All PM's returned. Pending sale on Exhaust.

Also, wanted to let people know I have no problem with trying to meet up IF REASONABLE on some of the larger items.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
229 Posts
Well, I'm in limbo about selling my maverick...I have a few items that are brand new and some that are barely used. Some of these are too big to ship. I'd be more than happy to send pictures of anything in question or go into further detail.

Contact me anytime via PM/email or cell phone - I work swing shift so if I don't respond I might be sleeping. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Email- [email protected]
Cell - 870-776-6973

Thanks,
Jeff

30" Zillas with 14" MSA M12 Wheels with one ride - $800

QSC Primary/ STM Secondary - barely used, took off Outlander 1000 and just got it back with the conversion done. $1200 Shipped

Monster ECU with dual autotune. Brand new in box . Paid 2000, will sell for 1750 shipped

Audioformz Roof with LED lights in front, rear, and dome. 4-Rockford Fosgate 8" speakers, 900 watt Rockford Fosgate amp. Sony Media Player with Bluetooth. Barely Used $2200

Full Muzzy exhaust - used $750 Shipped

PM Me a price on the secondary please

·
Registered
107 Posts
Pics of roof ?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Man, I am seriously thinking about jumping on the Muzzy system....

Reactions: AReed

·
Registered
206 Posts
Is there a light bar on that or are those lights built into that roof? Are they better for driving than the headlights?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is there a light bar on that or are those lights built into that roof? Are they better for driving than the headlights?
Yes they are built into the roof. If they are on, no real need for the headlights honestly. I always ran them all when we rode at night though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Guys: Jeff is a good guy to deal with! He will help you out as much as possible. Dont't miss out on some good deals on some very nice accessories! Thanks Jeff, I know I'll enjoy the clutches !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts