Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good thread.

Also, were you forced into buying accessories?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
With rear bumper plus a arm protectors and baja spare tire holder 19996 inc tax and prep

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
20,200 OTD including 54 month warranty, paddles and rims for rear and a $600 gift card for any accessories I may want. Signed the paper work tonight. They were just unloading the crates when I got there so I still haven't got to see one in person yet. It will be ready tomorrow, but not picking it up until Saturday. Then the mad scramble to weld in a harness bar, install harnesses, and break it in before the 26th.

·
Registered
217 Posts
X rs 21k was told can am made the dealer install some accessories got doors front and rear bumpers full top half windshield bed liner and jack not sure how much they was suppose to put on but they loaded it up lol

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
My dealer didnt say anything about mandatory accessories.:cool2:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
X rs 21k was told can am made the dealer install some accessories got doors front and rear bumpers full top half windshield bed liner and jack not sure how much they was suppose to put on but they loaded it up lol
100% let me repeat 100% ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! call canam and ask if you doubt. the dealer is trying tomake more and gouge ya. what dealer and where???? u can buy a maverick out the box like it comes from dealers. the local dealer to us sold 3 today, all stock, no accesories. he is taking advantage of that. i would ask him again and tell him you will then verify that at canam, or better yet call canam and tell them. i hate dealers who gouge people and make them think they must do it!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
east texas im calling can am in the morning they told me since it was a early release thats the only way they could sell them a few other dealers said the same thing when my buddy called to ck if it was true i already told the dealer i dont like the front bumper and to put the stock one back on i do like the bed liner top and doors cause im a mudder

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Shreveport has a bone stock x. And xrs. The ont I got was the xrs he didn't say I had to buy any accessories but I wanted the rear cage thing

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just spoke with can am the woman wasnt much help,just said its possible dealers were told to put accessories on for demo models to display them call n dealer next and have n a couple items removed that i dont want

·
Registered
217 Posts
And just called dealer in the next town over and they said no can am is not make n them install crap im not to happy rite now think i see a price drop come n

·
Registered
62 Posts
On a side note though, if that was actually 21k OTD (taxes and fees included) with all those accessories that seems like a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
217 Posts
It is out the door price i just don't like the bumpers and don't need the jack and not to mention lied to plus its go n straight to a custom shop to be used as a template and i get to keep all custom parts I'm sure they will Fab better looking bumpers also

·
Registered
168 Posts
There is something about that 20k thing that hits me like a hammer....too much by about 4 or 5k. I mean most cars and light trucks can be had for that. My old Rhino has been paid for since day 1, I am not sure I want to drop 20k.....ok I am rambling, time to call the dealer. Lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What is the name and location of this dealer?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm picking mine up tomorrow in CA, XR-s. $18k OTD. No tax and license because I'm an out of state buyer, UT.
When I pay tax and register it in my home state, it'll cost me another $1260.00. Total $19,260, a fair price.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I'm picking mine up tomorrow in CA, XR-s. $18k OTD. No tax and license because I'm an out of state buyer, UT.
When I pay tax and register it in my home state, it'll cost me another $1260.00. Total $19,260, a fair price.
What about an extended warranty?

1 - 20 of 203 Posts