Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you guys make some aftermarket fenders for these Mavericks please. You make some dam nice plastic molded roofs so what about fender flares. Ones that look sporty and go with the lines of the maverick and of course the rock slider bars and actually work also. Please....

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just looking at the Polaris style fender flares on the xp's. Sure would be nice having something similar.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I wish someone would make something similar to the Maier plastics fender flares that are made for the rhino & Teryx.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agreed. Lots of wishing here guys.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Come on Rick!!! You da man and I know you can make them! Lets go EMP! If you make them I bet you will sell a million sets of them!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just sent a pm about their roofs and asked about the flares. See if I get a response. Fingers crossed

201 Posts
Unfortunately, it will not happen for awhile. we just finished the top and we need a break for July. We are closed the first week of July for our annual shutdown.

It is on our radar for the future.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Well at least we got AN answer. Looks like we'll all be waiting for a while longer.:disappointed:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe not! Nother company interested.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Spill the beans, who? :)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Unfortunately, it will not happen for awhile. we just finished the top and we need a break for July. We are closed the first week of July for our annual shutdown.

It is on our radar for the future.
Any chance your radar is showing fender flares yet? they are needed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts