Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, My name is Joseph and I used to be a RZR owner... On their forum they have a "pay it forward" thread where folks can donate parts to those who may need them, sometimes for the cost of shipping. I found it plate.jpg useful to clean out garage space or maybe pick up that broken seat belt from someone who upgraded. Anyways we can see how it can work here. I apologize if theres already a thread that I missed. Ill start out by offering a new lighted license plate holder that's been sitting around for anyone interested in street legaling their toy. Included is a pic of what it looks like.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Great idea

·
Registered
228 Posts
good way to start it,

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hey guys, My name is Joseph and I used to be a RZR owner... On their forum they have a "pay it forward" thread where folks can donate parts to those who may need them, sometimes for the cost of shipping. I found it View attachment 4913 useful to clean out garage space or maybe pick up that broken seat belt from someone who upgraded. Anyways we can see how it can work here. I apologize if theres already a thread that I missed. Ill start out by offering a new lighted license plate holder that's been sitting around for anyone interested in street legaling their toy. Included is a pic of what it looks like.
Is your plate frame the chrome or black one?

·
Registered
502 Posts
I have some items that were double bought( my wife buying stuff for my bday) how will this work again

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This would be graciously donating free items for fellow members, maybe minus the cost if shipping. Example, I have an extra license bracket that I don't need that I'm offering. Someone wanting to street legal may chime in. Probably not a thread for high ticket items, but if you upgrade you could donate parts that others would find useful. I hope this is clear, it's early am :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
This would be graciously donating free items for fellow members, maybe minus the cost if shipping. Example, I have an extra license bracket that I don't need that I'm offering. Someone wanting to street legal may chime in. Probably not a thread for high ticket items, but if you upgrade you could donate parts that others would find useful. I hope this is clear, it's early am :)
Ok, now I'm understanding at first I thought it was a swap type situation. Well I have somethings so maybe we can get it started n see what happens. I'll start taking pics when I get home

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Ok, now I'm understanding at first I thought it was a swap type situation. Well I have somethings so maybe we can get it started n see what happens. I'll start taking pics when I get home
Subscribed......I can probably dig up some OEM take off parts as well.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I have some front bumper plastic wings if anyone has damaged theirs and needs a pair. They are brand new and have the yellow inserts. Free, just pay to ship em.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts