Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone give me any quick tips that have taken the top body panels off? Missing something somewhere. Did a quick search, no results match and other wasn't even close.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
the hood ? theres bolts every where I think 22 hold it on

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm taking off all of my front plastic. I believe to hood panels need to come off first correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
yup have fun I heard its a pain look for pop pins bolts nuts screws clips

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not so much that just what to start with. The more I'm looking at it the roll cage has to come off for the front parts. This is gonna be a pita!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Yeah have fun it's a pain in the ass. Sure not easy like the ole school rhino. I know brp engineers are sitting at home just laughing at us trying to work on this thing. It's not friendly at all .

Reactions: bushsbroncos

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got the front cage off. I'll get it. Once I get one side the others easy. Have mostly everything pretty much unbolted but a few. Tomorrow's another day!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Definitely not easy to get to things it's bit of a learning curve then you can blow it apart in no time. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the side rocker covers off to get to seatbelt anchors on the Max. :(

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Seeker, can't help you there. Good luck though.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im changing plastic over to white. Wife comes out to see what I'm up to. So I tell her and she says, dumbass, should've sold it and just bought a white one. She's got some nerve telling me this after I already begun this project...

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Yeah have fun it's a pain in the ass. Sure not easy like the ole school rhino. I know brp engineers are sitting at home just laughing at us trying to work on this thing. It's not friendly at all .
u can have a rhino hood off in under 30 seconds , lol

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well guys it's not that bad. Course I'm probably doing it the hard way. Worst screw is front one on top of radiator. Just time consuming.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Taking pictures just not sure on how to post from phone using tapatalk

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The start...

photo-2.JPG

Reactions: plumdrum

·
Registered
286 Posts
If I remember you can't get to all the clips because of the glove box. But if you put the three pieces together first then you can mount it all together.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Was looking at that route tonight. White piece is just laying there. Gotta get some rivets or something for the piece on the side. Connects right behind roll cage.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts