Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Man how I would rather be there than stuck here behind my desk! Well at least I am getting paid while I browse the forum:cool2:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey Swerve sorry I didn't hit you up, was a crazy busy weekend for me. Was dealing with getting people into camp, and out to the jump. Bummer huckfest was kind of a bust! But I did go through two tanks in the mav so I guess it was productive! Man I do love this thing!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Why was Huckfest a bust?

·
Registered
70 Posts
They were sending trucks every 5-10 minutes apart. I was in and out most of the day and saw maybe 15 trucks jump. This was over a 5 hour period.. BJ bladwin didnt show up with the trophy truck til 3 or 4 and we were gone already. It was pretty much the consensus of everyone that was out there. I give it to the guys who showed up and jumped their trucks, but the event seemed very poorly organized.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hey Swerve sorry I didn't hit you up, was a crazy busy weekend for me. Was dealing with getting people into camp, and out to the jump. Bummer huckfest was kind of a bust! But I did go through two tanks in the mav so I guess it was productive! Man I do love this thing!
I'm totally with you man. Friday during practice was better then Saturday. The spacing was lame and the jump they had was weak compared to last year. We were all kind of bummed that it was so slow.

There was an Blue Apex Rhino running around the dunes on Friday that was badass! This guy was hitting close to 100 MPH and the roost was incredible. Watching that was worth going:)

We took off early to beat the traffic. We were the very first Toy Hauler past marker 2 which made it easy for us to get out quick.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts