Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Wish I could go. I've never riden at Pismo. Next yr!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I will be there for my first real trip with my Maverick! Did a quick break in trip last weekend at hollister hills. I will be running dual american flags, if you see me stop by and say hey.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Cool video and that buggy looks like he launched it pretty far!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Just got back from Pismo a couple hours ago. It was cool and overcast, maybe 65 for the high. It got foggy as hell lastnight. Went on a night ride solo. Couldn't see but maybe 20-25 feet ahead. made for an interesting ride. Hope you guys get some sunshine next weekend.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got back from Pismo a couple hours ago. It was cool and overcast, maybe 65 for the high. It got foggy as hell lastnight. Went on a night ride solo. Couldn't see but maybe 20-25 feet ahead. made for an interesting ride. Hope you guys get some sunshine next weekend.
Thanks Andy, looking forward to the trip. You're going to be there on Labor Day?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will be there for my first real trip with my Maverick! Did a quick break in trip last weekend at hollister hills. I will be running dual american flags, if you see me stop by and say hey.
Shoot me a text, I will IM you my number. We camp right at marker 2. Congrats on the Maverick!

Dennis

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nothing special, that looks like my everyday view!!

Have a good time and ride safe!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
One question for you SweveOff Road! Why are you on your IPad and not on your Maverick :crazy:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
One question for you SweveOff Road! Why are you on your IPad and not on your Maverick :crazy:
He has probably already buzzed the whole place a couple times so he needed a rest!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts