Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it rainned for the last two days and during the race. One great muddy mess compareable to Soboba 2009.

i seen at least 4 Mavericks in the race groups. one bent a right tie rod during the land rush start when he was made a sandwich. And another single seat Maverick had an electrical issue 3/4 through the race.

[video]
[/video]

[video]
[/video]

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
How competitive were they until they had issues. How were they holding up against the modded XPs?

·
Premium Member
8,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was hard to see the whole course. But the mav's definitely had the hole shot power. They looked very strong at the passing areas.

The worcs score page is hard to read not sure who had what machine and I don't know names.

To me it did nor seem like the mav drivers were driving as aggressive as the other racers, it could have been the location I was in next to the pit. But to could definetly tell who the aggressive drivers were.

After seeing the bent tie rod and a polaris tear off a front arm the UTV Inc gussetd and heavy duty tierods will be on my car for sure.

·
Vendor
224 Posts
Alba Racings #92 Wayne Matlock suffered a damaged tie-rod REALLY early in the race and DNF'd. We will definitely be adding a UTV inc gusset kit as well.

Nate
Alba Racing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts