Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a picture of your drivers side factory speaker installed after installation of super atv power steering? I just installed super atv power steering and can't figure out where to re-install the speaker now.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Maybe chippy can chime in I know he relocated his speaker. He said he moved it a little bit and angled it a little differently too. Cant remember exactly what he said he did but its under the power steering thread.

Let us know what you do to make it work!

Sent from somewhere daydreaming about my Maverick on Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
417 Posts
when I get home from work I can snap a pic for you basically its just tucked up a little higher to the dash and forward. Its not in the location the instructions wanted, a couple of my over 6' friends who have been in the drivers seat had no problems with hitting it. A factor might be how your angles are on the PWR steering unit just takes a little tinkering make it all work.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I think 01Cummins reclocked the p/s motor on his so it would be under the dash more & maybe this would give you the clearance you need.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Sorry im not much help cause i dont have factory speakers. But yes I did mount my steering a lot differnt then what comes in the kit.
Heres mine as it is now:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Sorry for delay forgot about my kids grade 12 grad this weekend its been real busy here. Anyway here is my driver side front with my super atv pwr steer. Its tucked up high and more forward. No probs so far

1 - 9 of 9 Posts