·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So.... Thats taking it easy on her? Go ahead and get cha another belt and an extended warranty, lol
Hey, there is nothing in the manual about taking it easy on the suspension! I actual am not getting on the motor at all…I have 7 hours on it and only hit 55 MPH twice fgor a few seconds each time. Mostly short 1/2 to 3/4 throttle bursts or some slow 1/4 to 1/2 throttle climbs. I do have an extended warranty though :crazy:

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Just curious...how exactly is that harness bar attached???

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just curious...how exactly is that harness bar attached???
Haha…I was wondering if someone was going to notice that……well, I am waiting on my harness bar to arrive next week but I still wanted to go ride. So what you see in the pics is a piece of 2" PVC pipe that is strapped to the cage with 550 cord….It will do absoloutely nothing in a wreck, but I didn't want to only use the lap and crotch belts and have the shoulder harnesses flopping all over the place so I rigged this up for a one day only deal to get a ride in. :haha:

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Wow...I saw that and was like WTF??? LOL

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That 2nd picture you are certainly compressing the shocks. It looks squated down like a flat tracker.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow...I saw that and was like WTF??? LOL
Totally NOT RECOMMENDED by any means….but, I really wanted to go ride this weekend!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That 2nd picture you are certainly compressing the shocks. It looks squated down like a flat tracker.
Yea, that is the landing from a 100' climb and tabletop style landing…..I am uploading the video for this track at the local ORV park…once it's uploaded, I will put the link on here….its a fun track on a SxS!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yea we a few tracks here in SoCal that I want to try when I get my car back.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm still breaking in the engine…..I only have 7.5 hours on it. It is sooo hard to not romp on it yet but I want to break it in right. I took it easy the first hour or so to break the belt in and now I am riding it harder but no full throttle runs and no long runs without varying the throttle and RPM's. Hopefully, my tie rods and gussets that I ordered from CT Racing show up soon, I would hate to break a tie rod or rip out an A arm before I get them swapped out.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Most everyone said to drive it like you stole it when I previously asked about break in period. To vary the throttle and not let rings get set at a particular RPM. So I have been beating the heck out of it from nearly day 1. Seems strong as heck, but maybe I screwed up. Time will tell.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here is a video of one of the many cool tracks they have at the Little Gem ORV park in Emmett, Idaho.....

·
Registered
400 Posts
really cool video, are you allowed to climb the hills? what exhaust do you have? love to ride there, seems like outside of vegas without the rocks

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if you look close at a couple of the pics in the first post you will see where I mounted it. Yes, it does get very dusty if you are following anyone......I used the quick release mount but it wobbles a bit and you can see it in the video. I am going to get a billet mount and mount it between the seats on the harness bar. That is pretty close to centerline of the vehicle so it should be just about right.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here is a video from a few weeks ago with me and my son farting around out in the desert at Little Gem ORV park in Emmett, Idaho…..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts