Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its"s been a long 6 months of waiting .Today was the day I took delivery of my new Mav xrs.Got it home and installed half windshield,rock sliders and rear net,could"nt take it any longer had to go for a ride.My first impressions of this machine was " it fells like it has power " A rip out the road to our farm grounds left me saying this thing will fly.I than turned a corner and up the bank to the open field and opened this beast up,thats when the biggest smile on my face came.It handle any terrain easily ,like I was riding on the road.Great suspension ,I am very happy to have waited for this maverick.Now I just have to find the time to install the rest of the stuff without riding.You guys keep giving the great info and I will keep reading this forum.Cant wait to get riding .

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I bought mine back in January. During the week when i can't ride, and work has been a mofo, sometimes I go out in the garage and just sit in it. That shit eatin' grin comes right back everytime:big smile:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Congrats and welcome...Good luck not taking for those spins after dinner each night..!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the sliders didnt take long to install . I didnt remove the under skid plates like directions wont you to.Just locate the two holes in frame rails that have an opening at and use your hole saw to drill only through the plastics, then push your bolts through the back side.Still trying to find the time to install my doors.Like a little kid, just want to ride every free minute I have.I will be making my own rear bumper sometime after the newness wears off.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Enjoy its a blast.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts