Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally made it to the dealership and got my shiny new Maverick. I put a few miles on it today and all I can say is wow! It goes through the nasties like a tank, and when I got on some dirt roads it really made me smile! Ride planned for tomorrow with the girlfriend. I can't wait! I think 5 point harnesses a winch and a windshield are gonna have to happen quick, along with some real tie rods. It's pretty rocky around here, so I think the stock ones are on borrowed time. I can certainly see why you all love your Mavericks so much!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
welcome & awesome good to hear,

yes harnesses and turnkey utv has solid tie rods for 55 bucks !

·
Registered
147 Posts
Great to have you on board, welcome to the gang!!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome... Enjoy the new toy..

·
Registered
354 Posts
welcome & awesome good to hear,

yes harnesses and turnkey utv has solid tie rods for 55 bucks !
Congrats on purchase,they are a blast ,great deal on tie rods.This time I suppose the rods will have to be removed from the ball-joints when replacing them and using stock ends?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and enjoy the new toy!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new toy.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
check your beadlock screws and make sure there torqued to 72 inch pounds and do that every few rides, now ride it like you stole it, its a monster

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Congrats on purchase,they are a blast ,great deal on tie rods.This time I suppose the rods will have to be removed from the ball-joints when replacing them and using stock ends?
yup remove center section of the tie rod and screw in new rod and old joints

1 - 11 of 11 Posts