Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
X3 RS: Phase 2 Has Begun

Well Phase 2 has commenced on my RS. Had the shocks massaged by Shock Therapy this week with bypass tubes, limit straps & sway bars. ZRP parts are starting to be put together with Streamline Brakes. EVO Stage 6 has already been installed with intercooler & fan. More to come....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,444 Posts
Impressive!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Cool looking rotors!

·
Premium Member
1,835 Posts
Yeah I know but damn. I thought I was living good. I see guys dropping 40-50k in a toy. I understand I would do the same but the wife would crap a brick. Lol but a 60k$ for her boat she doesn’t blink an eye. Damn I miss the single life....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
194 Posts
Your build reminds me of my drag racing days (35years ago). AA Dragster always buying something and trying new parts and tuning. These cars are so much fun with so many aftermarket stuff it's like Christmas all year!!!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your build reminds me of my drag racing days (35years ago). AA Dragster always buying something and trying new parts and tuning. These cars are so much fun with so many aftermarket stuff it's like Christmas all year!!!!
As long as someone will make a new part, I’m willing to try it. I wish I could be the guy that gets sent out to be the test dummy.

I can already see a Phase 3 coming. By the time I get these dialed in perfect for me, someone will come out with something better, and the cycle will start all over again lol.

Reactions: NewCo32

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have to admit, the ZRP parts are THE nicest, best fitting stuff that I’ve ever had my hands on. I just seen that they released pricing on their alternator kit, and I know it’s a very large chunk of money to drop, but gosh damn I don’t think anyone else is going to produce anything like it.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I can already see a Phase 3 coming. By the time I get these dialed in perfect for me, someone will come out with something better, and the cycle will start all over again lol.
Sell me your "old" parts dirt cheap when you start over. Lol.

Great build.
Well I’ve built a ton of stuff, and it seems every time I sell something, it ends up being half of what I have into it. You’d be better off buying it in one piece lol

1 - 20 of 60 Posts