Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a new PATV snorkel kit in box with instructions for sale for $250 firm plus shipping . They are $320 plus shipping from PATV so I'm already takin a hit . I decided to go a different route and just stay out of water for a while till warranty runs out . I could use the money for other things in meantime . Pm me if interested ....

·
Registered
112 Posts
What does it look like installed? Pictures?!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry ,I can't seem to be able to send a pic through the mobile version with my phone . Here is the link. Performance ATV Can Am Maverick Snorkel Kit 2013. It's hard to see it in the pic , but that's the point . It has 4 snorkels , each one runs along side a cage pillar ,each with a turn down . It also vents diffs and a few other things. Fuel vent line etc...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Where are you located? My dad was talking about having a local shop snorkel his and I have no idea what they plan on charging him. I'll talk to him and see if he may be interested.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Whats wrong with it? nobody wants it? How much shipped to 56358?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nothing at all. I bought it from him for my dad to use on his Mav. Little did I know at the time a local shop already had a kit with his name on it. So this one didn't get used.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts