Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Wouldn't mind going but like 5hr ride for me, is it pay to ride or outlaw trails or what??? Helmets required?? Accommodations?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Trying to set up ride for the 22nd might have 6 mavs and 1popo.that's if everyone goes.my buddy and I are in rain or shine.mdrider says he could make it.I'm kinda counting on him he's our guide.
ezz no helmets if you don't want to but I always wear one& there are a couple hotels mile or two away.also outlaw trails

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Off-Road Forums mobile app

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
I will meet you guys up there on the 22nd and I will be more then happy to be your guide. The trails are a good mix of woods, tight woods, tunnels, open areas and coal land.

Bring food/snacks and cold water/sodas for sure! We will ride all day and I would say we meet up at 830-9am.

There are a lot of areas with branches and even with a helmet its easy to get whacked in the face!
I think its in your best interest to wear a helmet and I have an extra if anyone needs it?

As far as Accommodations, The Mainstay Suites Barnsville - or anything in Frackville Pa is good.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle All-terrain vehicle Tire

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
mdrider, You still have that battle scar on the side? If so for 50. Bucks I'll send u a brand new rear fender. Even cover the shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
mdrider, You still have that battle scar on the side? If so for 50. Bucks I'll send u a brand new rear fender. Even cover the shipping.

I might just take you up on that, I will have to send you a list of plastics I rolled it last month and broke some of front as well.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Just set it up with md rider we are heading out of Annapolis at 5:30 am on Sunday. 2 confirmed mavericks. Who else is going?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Weather looks like its gonna be Grrrreat! Rained today and that keep the coal dust down and temps in the morning will be mid 50's and during the day high 60s low 70s! Meeting time is 830-900am.....

·
Registered
338 Posts
Weather looks like its gonna be Grrrreat! Rained today and that keep the coal dust down and temps in the morning will be mid 50's and during the day high 60s low 70s! Meeting time is 830-900am.....
Thanks again Coop some great fast tight trail driving.

Attachments

·
Registered
556 Posts
looks like another great ride....
getting too hot around here to ride

·
Registered
461 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it. Found out the hard way (at about 10pm on Saturday) that my new trailer is a 2 5/16" ball and not a 2" ball like the salesman said. I'll definitely be up there next time though!

·
Registered
461 Posts
So when's the next trip, Chris?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Going to have to mdrider when the next trip is.I might be good for the 20th of we could get something together.
We rode coal trails by Hazelton.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Anyone riding up here anytime soon?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts