Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturday Ride in Pennsylvania's Coal Country! 12-28-13
I've been riding up there for well over 20 years and know a few trails. :wink:

At some point in time you will need a Reading Anthracite access trail pass, But for your first time riding with me don't worry about it.
I plan on doing one ride a month covering anywhere from 50-100 mile loops. There are places to stop for fuel and food along the way.

Weather looks great for tomorrow and our destination will be heading out to a nice place for lunch and back. 50-75 miles plus.

If you wanna join please send me a private message for all the details
. Google - Schuylkill County.

Click web link for my old MarylandATV club site with pictures and more info:
Maryland ATV.com
Snow.jpg

·
Registered
338 Posts
Saturday Ride in Pennsylvania's Coal Country! 12-28-13
I've been riding up there for well over 20 years and know a few trails. :wink:

At some point in time you will need a Reading Anthracite access trail pass, But for your first time riding with me don't worry about it.
I plan on doing one ride a month covering anywhere from 50-100 mile loops. There are places to stop for fuel and food along the way.

Weather looks great for tomorrow and our destination will be heading out to a nice place for lunch and back. 50-75 miles plus.

If you wanna join please send me a private message for all the details
. Google - Schuylkill County.

Click web link for my old MarylandATV club site with pictures and more info:
Maryland ATV.com
View attachment 7192
Need info I'll be there takes about 2 hours for me to get there.i PMed you my number

·
Registered
394 Posts
i am in sw PA and went for a ride today on quads. I dont see how you guys have fun in this weather, my nawts are still frozen.
Where you at Mega? Where did you ride? Heck, I've been out in zero degree weather. Today was perfect for riding around here.

·
Registered
115 Posts
That area is only an hour from me. Some great riding there. I can't do it this weekend cuz I'm heading out of town with the wife for our anniversary. I would be down for any rides there in the future just keep posted on here.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Coal country is an awesome riding area. Mega, where at in pa? Took my new xxc out for the first time today! Weather was perfect for this of year. 2" of snow just made it that much better!!

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Where you at Mega? Where did you ride? Heck, I've been out in zero degree weather. Today was perfect for riding around here.
Coal country is an awesome riding area. Mega, where at in pa? Took my new xxc out for the first time today! Weather was perfect for this of year. 2" of snow just made it that much better!!
Connellsville and White PA. I grew up here and have tons of family in them hills. yeehaw!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We will do a ride every other week or so, So if you miss this one hopefully you'll join us on the next.....

~Coop

·
Registered
115 Posts
What's the best way to contact you about meeting up for one of these rides? On the marylandatv.com site? I work every other weekend, so it might workout good.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Connellsville and White PA. I grew up here and have tons of family in them hills. yeehaw!!!
Cool you're close to home. I grew up in Somerset. Wish I had a day off we could have met up. How often do you make it in?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glad you had good time and your always welcome to come along! We covered about 75 miles with a good mix of terrain.
I will post on here again when I head up with details on the next ride.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Better bring a spare belt! I think I'll hold off until the snow melts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Riding in snow is one of my favorite times to ride! If snow conditions are just right its like riding a snow drift car in Rally Sweden.
or as close as I'm ever going to get to riding like that. -lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts