Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well whats their best financing? I have great credit. I had a friend that just sold a rzr s 800 (had a baby) and was surprised his payment was only $150

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Well whats their best financing? I have great credit. I had a friend that just sold a rzr s 800 (had a baby) and was surprised his payment was only $150

Your financing rate will depend on your credit score AND the length of your loan. They will give you options and usually the shorter terms have a lower % rate.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Probably just under $400 a month, but it will vary depending on the length of the term, interest rate and OTD price. BRP has some really good rates available right now and will finance up to 72 months.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Payments are the devil but who has $20000 + cash laying around?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe I should have started by saying I am VERY familiar with % rates and loan length. I guess I figured Can Am had gold, silver, and bronze financing rates.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Maybe I should have started by saying I am VERY familiar with % rates and loan length. I guess I figured Can Am had gold, silver, and bronze financing rates.

They do, but like I said they will let you choose.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Payments are the devil but who has $20000 + cash laying around?

I sold my Teryx and saved! It will take me a little longer to put all the accessories on it that I want but Hate to pay interest on anything if I can avoid it, especially on a luxury. Wouldn't want to know what I would actually end up paying for it in the end.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree Brayla but I have the "I want it now" feeling. My Rhino got stolen 2 years ago but we used the money from insurance to pay off our pool (we were having a baby so a new sxs was not in the picture).

·
Premium Member
8,280 Posts
If I ain't got the cash I don't need it. I had to wait on my clutches for cash then charge it and pay it off the same day. I fuggin hate credit cards. I use them just for air miles.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I agree Brayla but I have the "I want it now" feeling. My Rhino got stolen 2 years ago but we used the money from insurance to pay off our pool (we were having a baby so a new sxs was not in the picture).

I understand everyone's situation is different, My employment could end tomorrow so I have to have something I can sell if I need to rather than another expense.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
211 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
You should probably just call your dealer and ask. Just sayin.

·
Registered
998 Posts
You'll be looking right at 350-400$ .. Best way to go is through a credit union if you're resorting to financing .. I hate Sheffield financing

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
figure 18$ to every $1000 with no interest,

20-25$ per-month for every $1000 - with decent interest 4%-15%

this is on a 5 year term

so 20k loan for 5 years with good interest payment will be around 400

1 - 20 of 31 Posts